FY 2012 Notice of Funding Availability
Choice Neighborhood Demonstration Small Research Grant Program
- General Section
- Program Section
- Technical Correction [FR-5600-N-C-1]
- Funding Opportunity No: FR-5600-N-17
- OMB Number: 2528-0280 expires 1/31/2015
- Opportunity Title: Choice Neighborhood Demonstration Small Research
- Competition ID: CNDSR-17
- CFDA #: 14.008
- Open Date: February 6, 2012
- Close Date: March 27, 2012
- Contact Person Applicants may contact Paul Joice at 202-402-4608. Persons with speech or hearing impairments may call the Federal Relay Service TTY at 800-877-8339. Except for the "800" number, these numbers are not toll-free.
- Apply - Application Package and Instructions Download using CFDA Number ONLY
- NOTE: As published on February 6, 2012 the NOFA describes the purpose of the Choice Research Grants as the development and implementation of small scale research projects that build upon and complement the larger Choice Neighborhoods Demonstration research project ("Choice baseline research project"). The Choice baseline research project is being carried out under a contract between HUD and The Urban Institute. This notice provides clarification about the scope of the Choice baseline research project, so that applicants for the Choice Research Grants may have a better understanding of the type of small scale research projects that would build upon and complement the Choice baseline research project.
Return to the Funds Available page