Web Clinics Home
Define Your Audience
Develop an Inventory
Group Your Information
Arrange the Categories
Decide on a Name
Incorporate "Must Haves"
Do a Draft
Lay Out Topic-Level Pages
Create Your Content
1: Define Your Audience
- Who do you want to reach?
- Who will find you, whether you want them to or not?
- Remember, when you're on the web, you're instantly "international"
- You can't just target one geographic sector as you would with
- Who are our audiences?
- All of us have "the general public" as part of our audience
- Public service organizations can assume that the media is one
of their audiences
- How about people who want jobs with your organization?
- How about people who want to donate to your organization or volunteer?
- How about related organizations who may want to refer their customers
- Who else?