Web Clinics Home
Define Your Audience
Develop an Inventory
Group Your Information
Arrange the Categories
Decide on a Name
Incorporate "Must Haves"
Do a Draft
Lay Out Topic-Level Pages
Create Your Content
5: Decide What You Want to Call the Page
- Hint - make the title reflect what you do
- Don't necessarily want to use the name of your organization - organization titles can be ambiguous or even misleading
- E.g., "Homes and Communities" instead of "Housing and Urban Development"
- Keep it short and memorable - no more than 5 words
- Remember, use words your audience will understand - plain language