Start with the P's
Be an Advocate
Create ONE Site
Focus on Content
Keep It Simple
Rule 10: Start Small and Build
- Donít wait until you have all your information developed - put up the basics, and add to it over time
- Remember - if you do nothing more than post the answers to the 5 most frequently asked questions, you'll have a good basic website
- Be realistic - don't get so carried away with enthusiasm about everything you could put on your website that you create a site you can't manage
- Less is more!
- Do only what you are certain you can maintain
- You will make mistakes. You will learn. You will change your mind.
Donít get hung up on it - just keep moving