Home | En Español | Contact Us | A to Z 

Application Packet for 2001 Continuum of Care Homeless Programs

The 2001 Continuum of Care and HOPWA application kit published by HUD contains three parts: Part I is the Continuum of Care application, Part II is the HOPWA application, and Part III is supporting information on both programs.

Part I : Continuum of Care Homeless Assistance Application
On February 26, 2001, HUD announced the availability of approximately $850 million for homeless assistance. These funds can be used for the Supportive Housing Program, Shelter+Care Program, or the Section 8 SRO Program.

Continuum of Care Homeless Assistance Application Kit (form HUD-40076-CofC (2001)
The following forms should be completed and submitted with your Continuum of Care application.

  • Application for Federal Assistance (SF-424)
  • Applicant Certification
  • Special Project Certifications
    • Special Project Certification/Coordination & Integration of Mainstream Program
    • Special Project Certification/Discharge Policy
  • Certification of Consistency with the Consolidated Plan (form HUD-2991)
    Instructions for Completing form HUD - 2990
  • Certification of Consistency with the EZ/EC Strategic Plan (form HUD-2990)
  • Disclosure of Lobbying Activities (SF-LLL)
  • Applicant/Recipient Disclosure/Update Report (form HUD-2880)
  • Comments: You are our client! (form HUD-2994)
  • Acknowledgment of Application Receipt (form HUD-2993)
Continuum of Care Questions and Answers

Part II: HOPWA Application
Housing Opportunities for Persons With AIDS (form HUD-40110-B) (2/01)

Part III: Continuum of Care Homeless Assistance Supporting Information

  1. SuperNOFA - General Section (70 page .pdf file)
  2. SuperNOFA - Continuum of Care Homeless Assistance Program NOFA
  3. Geographic Area Codes for Continuum of Care Homeless Assistance
  4. EZ/EC Contact List
  5. 2001 Initial Pro Rata Need Amounts

Content Archived: April 7, 2010

FOIA Privacy Web Policies and Important Links [logo: Fair Housing and Equal Opportunity]
U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development
451 7th Street S.W.
Washington, DC 20410
Telephone: (202) 708-1112 TTY: (202) 708-1455