Home | En Español | Contact Us | A to Z 

FY 2010 NOFA
Rural Innovation Fund Program

Contact Person: Robert Duncan, Associate Deputy Assistant Secretary for Economic Development, Office of Community Planning and Development, Department of Housing and Urban Development, telephone (202) 402-4681 (this is not a toll-free number) or 1-877-787-2526 (this is a toll-free number).

Note: HUD posted on www.Grants.gov its Notice of Funding Availability (NOFA) for HUD's FY 2010 Rural Innovation Fund Program, "Rural Fund." This technical correction corrects the application due date and corrects the maximum funding amounts for Category 1 proposals.. HUD has also corrected an incorrect reference to a �Revolving Fund grant� rather than a �Rural Fund grant.�

Content Archived: April 13, 2011

FOIA Privacy Web Policies and Important Links [logo: Fair Housing and Equal Opportunity]
U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development
451 7th Street S.W.
Washington, DC 20410
Telephone: (202) 708-1112 TTY: (202) 708-1455