FY 2013 Public and Indian Housing Family Self-Sufficiency Program under ROSS NOFA
- Technical Correction
CFDA #: 14.877
- Funding Opportunity Number: FR-5700-N-08
- OMB Approval No.: 2577-0229 expires 4/30/2015
- Opportunity Title: PIH Family Self-Sufficiency Program
- Competition ID: PHFSS-08
- Open Date: September 5, 2013
- Close Date: October 7, 2013
- Webcast: Video, Presentation slides
- Apply (http://www.grants.gov/) - Application Package and Instructions Download using CFDA Number ONLY.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Contact: For Technical Assistance. Questions regarding the 2013 General Section should be directed to Grants Management Office at (202) 708-0667 (this is not a toll-free number). If you have difficulty with Grants.gov, you may receive customer support from Grants.gov by calling its Support Desk at 800-518-GRANTS. The Grants.gov help desk is open 7 days a week, 24 hours a day, except federal holidays. Prior to the application deadline, staff at the numbers given above will be available to provide general guidance, but not guidance in actually preparing the application. Persons with hearing or speech impairments may access these numbers via TTY (text telephone) by calling the Federal Information Relay Service at 800-877-8339. (These are toll-free numbers). For assistance with Sam.gov, applicants may contact the Federal Service Desk at 866-606-8220. Questions regarding specific program requirements for PH FSS should be directed to Anice Schervish Chenault.