November 22, 2011
HUD TO ANNOUNCE SUSTAINABILITY GRANT
FARGO - U.S. Housing and Urban Development (HUD) Field Office Director Joel Manske will join the North Dakota Association of Gas and Oil Producing Counties and the Southwestern ND Rural Economic Area Partnership (REAP)
Zone officials, Tuesday, November 22, 2011 at 10:30 a.m. to discuss the impact of HUD's Sustainability AWARD for the western counties in North Dakota.
Mr. Manske, representatives from the Congressional Delegation, and State Offices will discuss the value of Sustainability funding to projects in North Dakota and the impact of oil development and exploration.
- Joel Manske, Field Office Director, U.S. Dept. of Housing & Urban Development
- Vicky Steiner, ND Association of Oil and Gas Producing Counties
- Jim Belquist, Executive Director, REAP Investment Fund
- Shirley Brentrup, Executive Director, SW REAP Zone
- HUD will present a significant grant award for Sustainable Communities Planning Grant
- Tuesday, November 22, 2011 at 10:30 a.m.
- City Hall Dickinson, ND, 99 Second Street, Dickinson, ND
Jane Goin: Communications Officer at Jane.Goin@hud.gov or cell: (303) 672-5440