|HUD No. 21-025
HUD Public Affairs
February 16, 2021
HUD ANNOUNCES MORE KEY STAFF
WASHINGTON - Today, U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) Chief of Staff Jenn Jones announced the appointment of new key staff members.
"These talented public servants will be valuable additions to HUD as we work to expand equitable access to housing and help our nation build back better by confronting COVID-19, equitably serving all Americans, creating economic opportunity, and addressing the climate crisis," said Jones.
Jones announced the following leadership appointees:
- Jim Crawford, Special Assistant to the Deputy Secretary, Office of the Deputy Secretary
- Dan Hardcastle, Special Assistant for Special Projects, Office of the Secretary
- Lopa Kolluri, Principal Deputy Assistant Secretary for Housing, Department of Housing/Federal Housing Administration
- Gina Metrakas, Senior Advisor for Executive Orders and Executive Actions, Office of the Secretary
- Michele Perez, Assistant Deputy Secretary for Field Policy and Management, Office of Field Policy and Management
HUD's mission is to create strong, sustainable, inclusive communities and quality affordable homes for all.
More information about HUD and its programs is available at www.hud.gov and https://espanol.hud.gov.
You can also connect with HUD on social media or sign up for news alerts on HUD's Email List.
HUD COVID-19 Resources and Fact Sheets