| || |
Community Challenge Planning Grant Program
NOTE: Because of the extensive effects of Hurricane Irene and the numerous communities affected by the storm, HUD is extending the deadline for the Community Challenge Planning Grant NOFA until September 16, 2011. This notice serves as notification to potential applicants of the deadline date change.
- General Section
- Program Section
- Technical Correction
- CFDA #: 14.704
- Funding Opportunity No: FR-5500-N-33
- Opportunity Title: Community Challenge Planning Grant Program
- Competition ID: CCPG-33
- Open Date: July 27, 2011
- Close Date: September 16, 2011
- Apply - Download Application Package using CFDA ONLY
- contact Person: For further information contact Sunaree K. Marshall, Office of Sustainable Housing and Communities, telephone number 202-402-6011 (this is not a toll-free number,) or e-mail SustainableCommunities@hud.gov. If you are a hearing- or speech-impaired person, you may reach the above telephone number via TTY by calling the toll-free Federal Information Relay Service at 1-800-877-8339.
- Frequently Asked Questions
to the Funds Available page