HUD HOC Reference Guide

Lender Approvals

Chapter 3
Miscellaneous Policies
Page 3-05

In order to become an approved FHA Title I (Home Improvement Loan Program) or Title II (traditional Fixed and ARM programs) lender, you must submit an application to the Office of Lender Approval and Recertification Division at HUD Headquarters office for review. The instructions can be found on HUD's Lender Approval Web Page.

If you have a question regarding your application, visit the FHA Resource Center for contact information.

References: HUD Handbook 4155.2, and ML's 2010-2, 20, 33

Content Archived: November 7, 2012