FY 2012 Notice of Funding Availability
Continuum of Care (CoC) Competition
- General Section
- Program Section
- Technical Correction
- Funding Opportunity No: FR-5600-N-41
- OMB Number: 2506-0112 Expiration date: 11/30/2015
- Opportunity Title: Continuum of Care Competition
- Competition ID: CoC-41
- CFDA #: 14.267
- Open Date: November 09, 2012
- Close Date: January 18, 2013
- Contact For Further Information. Individuals who are hearing or speech-impaired should use the Information Relay Services at 1-800-877-8339 (these are toll-free numbers). Grantees and individuals can use the locator at www.hudhre.info to find contact information for the Collaborative Applicant and for the HUD Field Office serving the CoC's territory.
- For Technical Assistance. HUD will make appropriate resources available for technical assistance related to e-snaps. Specifically, HUD will make available e-snaps Virtual Help Desk at www.hudhre.info/helpdesk. To address technical or other questions, HUD field office staff will also be available to help citizens identify organizations in the community that are involved in developing the CoC system. HUD staff and contractors cannot provide CoCs and project applicants with guidance that will result in a competitive advantage for any CoC or project applicant.
Return to the Funds Available page